RaHa is partnering with you to Accelerate UHC. Your only role in the partnership is to:
- nominate or select school(s) or village(s) that you care about for UHC, UHC being medical cover (for those excluded from quality health care coverage), water (for the water-starved), toilets (for the toilet-less) and or reusable sanitary towels (that also help girls finish school);
- inform RaHa about logos and barcodes that you frequently see on trash or receipts …&c–– the same receipts that you get after paying for anything anywhere (Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Antarctica, Zealandia); and,
- point at the trash or receipts …&c with your phone camera.
Although your role in the partnership would make little difference to your day, it unlocks funding from other corporations that want to Accelerate UHC –– enough funding not only for the UHC you want for your nominee(s)/selectee(s), but also for more causes.
Therefore, RaHa is also:
- partnering with a children’s fund to donate RaHa Systems and Reusable Sanitary Towels to support the fund’s emergency response to the COVID-19 in South Sudan, Venezuela, … One of RaHa’s obligations in the partnership is to engage you to support the fund, including through fundraising for the Emergency Programme.
- partnering with the fund to “‘Build a Next and Better Normal’: Oxygen Therapy Responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, pneumonia and beyond” –– per target nation, this involves initial analysis of current barriers to, and, securing functional equipment, training health workers and formulating a national oxygen road map while increasing access to amoxicillin dispersible tablets; and,
- fundraising to ‘Help Build Latrines’ with World Vision, Canada.
Accelerate UHC, and:
- your selectee(s)/nominee(s) get UHC that they are nominated for; and,
- up to 5% of value of the UHC goes to the Emergency Program, the ‘Build a Next & Better Normal’ or the ‘Help Build Latrines’.
START NOW –– select from nominees below nominee(s) that you want UHC for.