WATER TANK & TOILETS FOR TARU GIRLS’ SECONDARY SCHOOL
Share this entry
When you fill in and post form above:
- you will share about logos and barcodes that you frequently see on trash or on receipts …&c –– the same receipts that you get after paying for anything anywhere (Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Antarctica, Zealandia); and,
- you will then point at the trash or receipts …&c with your phone camera –– 16 nominees will be selected every week and the 16 nominees will get what they are nominate for (in other words, RaHaSolutions will give to 16 nominees every week) –– the pointing will help in the selection.
Although above activities will make little difference to your day, doing them will unlock funding from other corporations that want to Accelerate UHC. Due to the funding, not only will this nominee get UHC that they are nominated for, but also up to 5% of value of the UHC will go to one of the following:
- RaHa is partnering with a children’s fund to donate RaHa Systems and Reusable Sanitary Towels to support the fund’s emergency response to the COVID-19 in South Sudan, Venezuela, … One of RaHa’s obligations in the partnership is to engage you to support the fund, including through fundraising for the Emergency Programme.
- RaHa is partnering with the fund to “‘Build a Next and Better Normal’: Oxygen Therapy Responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, pneumonia and beyond” –– per target nation, this involves initial analysis of current barriers to, and, securing functional equipment, training health workers and formulating a national oxygen road map while increasing access to amoxicillin dispersible tablets; and,
- RaHa is fundraising to ‘Help Build Latrines’ with World Vision, Canada.
i. GRANT A WISH
ii. DONATE TO THE CHILDREN’S FUND:
Donate money to the fund, just click ‘HERE‘ to donate to the fund through RaHa Solutions page.
iii. DONATE TO WORLD VISION:
Donate money to World Vision through RaHaSolutions’ World Vision Page. World Vision will use your donation in Building Latrines for others.
Just click on ‘ World Vision‘ below to donate.
iv. FUND UHC ACCELERATION
With a small amount of your money, these print adverts/informercial (click to see) will be published. Notice that the adverts are for inviting readers to nominate villages for UHC. The informercial is mainly about those that have already benefited from this ‘Nomination Initiative’.
Just click on ‘Fund UHC Acceleration‘ below to fund.
Our giving is a truly growing activity because we weave the ‘giving’ into the fabric of daily lives where: everywhere in the World, businesses put, and consumers see, adverts, logos & barcodes; consumers pay for the products & services; and, consumers dispose of waste and collect garbage around the clock. – Kadu Titi, RaHa Member
– in Partnership